All EVS data and documentation is openly accessible and available free of charge through the EVS and GESIS websites. Processing of data and documentation is realized in close collaboration between EVS teams at Tilburg University and the GESIS Data Archive.
Free of charge data and documentation download
- Data Catalogue: download of data sets, questionnaires, and variable reports via data catalogue entry (study description)
- Registration is required for download of data sets only
- Section ‘Errata and Versions’ provides information about dataset versions, updates, errors, and error corrections (patches).
- ZACAT: data and documentation provided for retrieval purposes and data exploration; user support in
- Searching on study- and variable-level
- Identifying trend variables of all EVS waves and comparing original questions of EVS 1999 and 2008