Online Study Catalogue - ZACAT
ZACAT is a social science data portal allowing you to search for, browse, analyse and download social science survey data. The studies in this catalogue present a small selection of the studies available at the GESIS Data Archive for the Social Sciences - however the ZACAT holdings are extended on a regular base. Beside documentation on study level (e.g. abstract, related publications), all studies come along with documentation of full question and answer texts on variable level. Moreover, for some of the collections documentation on variable level is offered in two or more languages.
The available study collections at ZACAT
- International Social Survey Programme (ISSP)- web pages
- Comparative Study of Electoral Systems (CSES) – web pages
- European Values Study:
- ALLBUS (German General Social Survey) -web pages
- Studies from Eastern Europe:
- Election studies
- Childhood, adolescence and becoming an adult 1991-1997 (bilingual documentation) - web pages
- Politbarometer (German documentation only) - web pages
Data access conditions & Registration:
- The data and documentation are provided in accordance with the terms of usage regulations. Use of ZACAT is free of charge.
- Analysing, creating tables and downloading requires registration. Enter the registration page