In addition, ILIAS will help you access all the necessary information about your Summer School participation as well as your stay in Cologne. You can find it in the folder “Support, practical information and social events” in the document Field Manual.
You can be granted the ILIAS access only after having paid the course fees.
Steps for the ILIAS access:
- Go to http://ilias.gesis.org
- Select "English" in the drop-down menu "Choose your language" at the bottom of the screen.
- If you have attended our summer school last year, please use the same user name and password. If you have forgotten your password, there is a “forgot password” link right below the login fields which allows you to reset your password.
- If you are using ILIAS for the first time, select "New Account Registration."
- Fill in the form:
- You may use the same username and password as for the Summer School application and registration system;
- Please use your real first and last name, since these will be matched with your Summer School registration information to establish which course materials you will have access to;
- Read and accept the user agreement;
- Submit by clicking the "Register" button.
- Go to Repository (upper menu) and select folder “Summer School 2015.”
- Click on the Summer School folder, search for the courses you are registered for (they are organized in subfolders such as Short Courses, Week1, Week 2, and Week 3) and select "join" in the "Actions" menu for each of your courses (we cannot grant you access for the courses you are not signed up for).
- Wait until we give you access - you will receive a confirmation email. We will try to respond swiftly during office hours.
Please view our short video to learn more about ILIAS, including how you can create your ILIAS profile to make the most of academic and professional networking, use ILIAS message system, upload and share your files, etc: http://youtu.be/ow4ifrT0-8E.
Please note that we will not provide you with copies of the materials available on ILIAS, so please print what you need and bring it with you to the course.