"The Interdisciplinary Gender Studies Summer School 2020 offers in-depth exchange on current research issues with an intersectional feminist focus.
The cross-disciplinary range spans across four major topics: in_visibilities in historical public and private spaces, qualitative-empirical research, anti-discrimination law and narratives in comics. Next to these debates, participants train presentations and communication skills.
Highly experienced researchers and trainers lead online-classes and workshops. We offer a supportive learning environment and resources to build a community of practice of students and teachers – even from a physical distance."
Programme/ Teaching faculty
- Daniela Koleva (Sofia University) and Claudia Kraft (University of Vienna): “In_visibilisation: Public and Private Spaces in a Historical Perspective
- Roísín Ryan-Flood (University of Essex) and Sabine Grenz (University of Vienna): “Negotiating In_visibility. Ethics and Representation in Feminist Research”
- Iyiola Solanke (University of Leeds) and Elisabeth Holzleithner (University of Vienna): „Eclipses in Anti-Discrimination Law“
- Ka Schmitz (Darmstadt) and Susanne Hochreiter (Univ. of Vienna): „In_visibilities in Comics“
- Anat Steinberg (Vienna): Workshop presentation skills
Please find further details on this Website http://gender.univie.ac.at/summerschool