Gender Equality in Engineering through Communication and Commitment
Project duration: 01.05.2017 - 30.04.2021
Project lead: Dr. Anke Lipinsky
Project team: Dr. Anke Lipinsky; Claudia Schredl
The project GEECCO deals with the task of how universities and research funding institutions can deal more professionally with the issue of gender equality. CEWS / GESIS has undertaken the task of independently evaluating the gender equality plans of the partners and also develop customized tools for the monitoring of the activities.
The focus is on three topics: the reduction of disadvantages for women in science careers, the decision-making in committees, and the gender dimension in research and teaching.
The CEWS gender equality plan (GEP) evaluation team has developed five online evaluation and monitoring tutorials: http://www.geecco-project.eu/resources_results/evaluation_monitoring_tutorials/.
- TU Wien (lead)
- Università degli Studi Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria
- Politechnika Krakowska/Cracow University of Technology
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
- Technologická agentura Ceske Republiky/Technology Agency of the Czech Republic
- Wiener Wissenschafts-, Forschungs- und Technologiefonds (WWTF)
- Yellow Window
- B-NK GmbH Büro für nachhaltige Kompetenz
- EU, Horizon 2020