CEWS provides a sound basis for decision-making as well as innovative policy options for the German higher education system by offering up-to-date, science-based and user-friendly data and information on gender equality in science and research.
- A section on statistics offers access to fundamental statistical data on gender relations in science and research.
- A unique database provides information on relevant regulations in higher education and gender equality laws at federal and state level.
- The CEWS online literature database contains (open access) publications from the social sciences with a focus on gender equality in science and research.
- News & Events offers a calendar of events, call for papers as well as job vacancies in the field of gender equality and women’s and gender studies.
- CEWSwiki aspires to be a central platform for publishing research-projects on women in science in German speaking countries.
Click here for an overview of CEWS’ structured information offer on the topic of gender equality in academia (only partly in English).