CEWS provides a sound basis for decision-making as well as innovative policy options for the German science system by offering up-to-date, science-based and user-friendly information on gender equality in science and research.
- News & Events offers daily updated news, including a calendar of events and information on career opportunities.
- The CEWS online literature database contains (open access) publications on gender studies with a focus on gender equality in science and research.
- A section on statistics offers rapid access to data for analyses of the situation of women in science and research, and for evidence-based policy-making.
- A unique database provides information on gender equality law in higher education.
- CEWSwiki aspires to be a central platform for publishing research-projects on women in science in German speaking countries.
Click here for an overview of CEWS's structured information offer on the topic of gender equality in academia.