Overview of our services:
- Onsite access: Provision of your data in a secure room specially established for that purpose ("Safe Room")
- Ensuring of a particularly high level of security by means of technical and spatial security regulations
- Management of contracts with authorized users
- Onsite support for users during their research stay at the Safe Room
- Development of a specific output control concept for your data
- Output control according to the so-called "four-eyes principle"
Prerequisite: Your data must have undergone long-term digital preservation and be held in the GESIS Data Archive (see Long-Term Digital Preservation).