Overview of our services:
- Checking of multiple responses in your data for anomalies:
- Checking of the formal correctness of the reports (Did the respondents follow the instructions in the survey instrument correctly?)
- Checking the substantive quality of the reports (Did the respondents answer the questions in a really genuine way, or did they give routine, or even intentionally false, answers?)
- Recommendations for handling discrepancies and critical cases
- Provision of the final dataset with accompanying processing syntax
The check may allow conclusions to be drawn about the quality of the survey instrument, the respondent pool, or the interviewer pool.