What is research data management?
Research data management...
- is an integral part of good scientific practice;
- increases the transparency of the research process;
- increases the replicability of the research data and research results;
- enables research funding agencies' open data requirements to be systematically fulfilled.
- Introduction to the topic and the main areas of research data management
- Systematic preparation and documentation of research data
- Legal aspects of research data management (data protection and copyright)
- Requirements imposed by funding agencies regarding the availability of research data
General information on training courses:
The specific content of the training courses will be individually coordinated with you. We offer both general introductions and specific training courses on individual aspects.
The duration of a course varies, as necessary, between two and three hours and several days.
Target groups of the training courses are (junior) researchers in the social sciences and employees at social science archives and research data centers. Group size should be between 10 and 20 participants.