Let us train you to manage your social science research data - online or on-site.
Price on request.
Research data management...
- is an integral part of good scientific practice
- increases transparency in the research process
- increases the replicability of research data and research results
- allows to systematically comply with requirements of sponsors on open data.
Content of the training:
- Introduction to the topic and major areas of research data management
- Systematic preparation and documentation of research data
- Legal aspects of research data management (data protection and copyright)
The concrete contents of the training courses are arranged individually according to the needs and previous knowledge of the participants. We offer both general introductions and specific training on individual aspects.
The scope of a training course varies, depending on requirements, from two to three hours to several days.
The target groups of the training courses are (junior) researchers in the social sciences as well as employees in social science archives and research data centers. The group size should be between 10 and 20 participants.