On these pages, we provide an overview of the national and state election studies that are available from the Research Data Center Elections.
All data products are provided in diverse and easy to use versions. They are available to anyone with a scientific interest. Details concerning the design and field work are documented in methodological reports.
Questions on our electoral data?
Try the new DATA FORUM or contact us at fdz_wahlen(at)gesis(dot)org or gles(at)gesis(dot)org
- RDM grants to uncover hidden data treasures through Konsort SWD from March 2023
- Politbarometer 2021 available (ZA7856)
- Partial cumulation of the Politbarometer extended to 2021 (ZA2391)
- Quick Survey on the Federal Parliament Election 2021 (ZA7860)
- New data on German State Elections 2021 published: Baden-Württemberg (ZA7857), Berlin (ZA7862), Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania (ZA7861), Rheinland-Palatinate (ZA7858), Saxony-Anhalt (ZA7859).
- DeutschlandTrend 2021 (ZA7863) available.
- Overall cumulation of Politbarometer (1977-2017; ZA5100) available.
- Surveys in charge of the Press and Information Office of the Federal Government available here.
International data can be obtained via the page International Election Studies or the Research Data Center International Survey Programmes.