Eurobarometer 34 to 42 (1990-1994)
And over the next 12 months, how do you think the general economic situation in this country will be? Would you say it will ... ?
And over the next 12 months, do you expect that the financial situation of your household will ... ?
Eurobarometer 84.1 (new)
And would you say that in the coming two years the financial situation of your household will improve a lot, improve somewhat, get somewhat worse or get a lot worse?
Eurobarometer 40 to 42 (1993-1994) in addition
And over the next 12 months, do you think that the employment situation in this country will ... ?
And over the next 12 months, do you think that your job situation will ... ?
- get a lot better
- get a little better
- stay the same
- get a little worse
- get a lot worse
Eurobarometer 44 ff. (1995-):
What are your expectations for the year to come (the next twelve months): will (...) be better, worse or the same, when it comes to ... ?
- life in general
- economic situation in (our country)
- economic situation in the world [starting with EB 70.1]
- financial situation of your household
- employment situation in (our country)
- your personal job situation situation
- economic situation in the EU [starting with EB 67.2]
- The quality of lif in (OUR COUNTRY) [starting with EB 84.3]
- The quality of lif in the EU [starting with EB 84.3]
- health care system in (our country) [EB 73.5, 75.4, 77.4]
- situation of the environment in (our country) [EB 70.1]
- area you live in [EB 71.2, EB 73.5, 75.4, 77.4]
- provisions of pensions [EB 71.2, EB 73.5, 75.4, 77.4]
- unemployment benefits [EB 71.2, EB 73.5, 75.4, 77.4]
- cost of living [EB 71.2, EB 73.5, 75.4, 77.4]
- relations between people from different cultural or religious backgrounds or nationalities [EB 71.2, EB 73.5, 75.4, 77.4]
- way inequalities which might lead to poverty are addressed [EB 71.2, EB 73.5, 75.4, 77.4]
- affordability of energy [EB 71.2, EB 73.5, 75.4, 77.4]
- affordability of housing [EB 71.2, EB 73.5, 75.4, 77.4]
- way public administration runs [EB 71.2, EB 73.5, 75.4, 77.4]
See also related trends:
|ZA Study Number||Eurobarometer||Fieldwork Month||Fieldwork Year||Question Number||Variable Name (1)|
(1) Please note that the variable names refer to the final ICPSR/ZA codebook editions, if available.
(2) Different question wording and context: And, in two years time, do you think you will be more satisfied, less satisfied or as satisfied as you are today with ...? 1. Your life in general
(3) Followed by questions about the respondent's present situation compared with five years ago and in the course of the next five years (improve / same / worse).
(4) For Northern Cyprus the reference to the respective country (OUR COUNTRY) is replaced by "... in the Turkish Cypriote Community".
(5) Single question: "What are your expectations for the next twelve months: will the next twelve months be … when it comes to the financial situation of your household?"
(6) Skips standard items "world economy" and "EU economy".
(7) Skips standard item "world economy".