Here is a list of things that some people say they are afraid of. For each of these, please tell me if, personally, you are afraid of it or not?
- A world war (see also former trend: World War probability)
- A nuclear conflict in Europe
- A conventional war in Europe (not nuclear, bacteriological or chemical)
- The accidental launch of a nuclear missile
- An accident in a nuclear power station
- Spread of nuclear, bacteriological or chemical weapons of mass destruction
- Ethnic conflicts in Europe
- Terrorism / EB 58ff: International terrorism
- Organised crime
|ZA Study Number||Eurobarometer||Fieldwork Month||Fieldwork Year||Question Number||Variable Name (1)|
(1) Please note that the variable names refer to the final ICPSR/ZA codebook editions, if available.