Eurobarometer 57.1 March-May 2002 ZA No. 3639
European Union Enlargement, the European Parliament, and the Euro
- Attitudes towards the enlargement of the European Union
- The European Parliament (perception of and attitudes towards the EP, electoral participation)
- The Common European Currency / EURO (experiences and attitudes)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
European Commission: Eurobarometer 57. Public Opinion in the European Union. Brussels. October 2002.
- European Commission: Perception of the EURO - First elements (table report).