Eurobarometer 55.2 May-June 2001 ZA No. 3509
Science and Technology, Agriculture, The Euro, and Internet Access
- Science and Technology (interests/activities, attitudes, knowledge, competence, European potential)
- The Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
- The Common European Currency / EURO (knowledge, experiences, expectations)
- Information Society: Access to and expectations towards the Internet (E-inclusion)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- No standard trend questions, reduced demographics
- Swiss data on the 'Science and Technology' module are available in the framework of EBCH 2001 (online access to integrated datasets EU+Switzerland via FORS online data catalogue)
- Candidate countries data on the "Science and Technology" and "Agricultural Policy" modules are available in the framework of CCEB 2002.3 (ZA 4235).
- See also special Eurobarometer trend file release: "Public Understanding of Science in Europe 1989-2005" (ZA4669).
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
European Commission, Research Directorate-General: Eurobarometer 55.2 - Europeans Science and Technology, Brussels, December 2001 (also available in French and German)
The European Opinion Research Group EEIG: Eurobarometer 55.2. Les Européens et la E-Inclusion. Rapport pour la DG Emploi (European Commission). Bruxelles. Printemps 2001.
The European Opinion Research Group EEIG: Eurobarometer 55.2. Europeans and the Common Agricultural Policy. Report for the Directorate-General for Agriculture (European Commission). Brussels. Spring 2001.
European Commission: Europeans and the EURO. Brussels. July 2001. (report also available in French).