Eurobarometer 39A March-June 1993 ZA No. 2348
Health and Safety Issues
- Attitudes towards health and safety at work
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire (compilation based on survey 39.0)
- Eurobarometer 39A presents the attitudes of respondents who participated in the surveys 39.0 and 39.1 regarding questions A.1 to A.10 on "Health and Safety at Work" available in the framework of both questionnaires, 39.0 and 39.1. For the analysis of actively employed respondents special weighting variables are provided.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION is documented as "Orthodox" for code '3' in the original Eurobarometer codebooks and basic questionnaires starting with survey number 32. This is not correct in the case of the NETHERLANDS. Dutch respondents have been asked for the Protestant section "Gereformeerd" in the place of "Orthodox".
Kommission der Europäischen Gemeinschaften: Die Meinungen der Europäer nach Abschluß des Europäischen Jahres für Sicherheit und Gesundheitsschutz am Arbeitsplatz (Opinions of the Europeans following the European Year of Safety, Hygiene and Health Protection at Work). Luxemburg, 1993 (also available in French).