Eurobarometer 32 October-November 1989 ZA No. 1752
The Single European Market, Drugs, Alcohol and Cancer
- Attitudes towards the family and the number of children
- Attitudes towards the Single European Market
- Serious health problems (including AIDS)
- Smoking habits and attitudes towards cancer
- Attitudes towards alcoholism, drugs and drug addiction (including personal alcohol consumption)
- Perception of and attitudes towards the United Nations
- Attitudes towards military alliances
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire (version 'A' and additional 'B' questions)
- Basic French Questionnaire (version 'B')
- Two questionnaires, Form A and Form B, were used in this survey. Each was administered to one half of the respondents (standard sample size 2000). The Form A questionnaire comprised almost all of the questions asked by Eurobarometer 32. Form B contained a subset of the questions in Form A, plus some additional questions.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.1.0 (2012)
Commission of the European Communities: EUROBAROMETER 32. Public Opinion in the European Community. Brussels, December 1989.
Kommission der Europäischen Gemeinschaften: Die Familie und den Wunsch nach Kindern - Sonderausgabe Eurobarometer. Brüssel, August 1990.