Eurobarometer 18 October 1982 ZA No. 1209
- Concern about environmental pollution and attitudes towards environment protection
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- Variable REGION for Great Britain / United Kingdom in EUROBAROMETER 5-10 and 16-31A: Should read "EAST MIDLANDS" instead of "NORTH MIDLANDS".
- Several errors in the documentation of the VOTE INTENTION variable have been detected for Belgium (code value 51 should read "Walloon Union (RW) and Francophone Front (FDF)") and for Northern Ireland (code categories should be documented: 15. "Social Democratic Labour Party (SDLP)"; 20. "Democratic Unionist Party"; 60. "Alliance"; 62. "Official Unionist Party"; 64. "Other Unionist Party"; 65. "Provisional Sinn Fein"; 90. "Workers Party (Republican Club)"; 96. "No Party Preference"; 99. "DK/NA"). For Northern Ireland, these code categories are not equivalent to those used for corresponding variables in previous Eurobarometer surveys. Corrected for ZA deliveries after March 15, 1999.
Commission of the European Communities: Euro-Barometer 18. Brussels, December 1982.
Kommission der Europäischen Gemeinschaften: Die Europäer und ihre Umwelt (The Europeans and their Environment). Brüssel, November 1982.