Eurobarometer 97.2 March-April 2022 ZA No. 7887
Please note that this Eurobarometer wave was collected during the Coronavirus pandemic. It therefore deviates from previous Eurobarometer waves in several aspects, including the mode of data collection, the presence resp. formulation of certain demographic and interview protocol variables, and the source materials delivered to the archive. For further details on the mode of data collection please refer to the Technical Specifications in the basic bilingual questionnaire.
The variable names of the demographic items have been adjusted to the series standard.
- Corruption (QA)
- Attitudes of Europeans towards Air Quality (QB)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable report
- Basic bilingual questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by Kantar Public
- Question module QA "Corruption" largely replicates questions asked in the context of Eurobarometer 92.4 (ZA7602).
- Question module QB "Attitudes of Europeans towards Air Quality" partly replicates questions formerly asked in the framework of Eurobarometer 92.1 (ZA7579).
- The variable names of the standard demography variables have been changed according to the usual Eurobarometer nomenclature.
- Current data set version: archive pre-release, v1.0.0 as of 2022-12-19, doi:10.4232/1.14033
Special Eurobarometer 523. Corruption.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Commission Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs (DG HOME). Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, July 2022. http://dx.doi.org/10.2837/110098
Special Eurobarometer 524. Attitudes of Europeans towards Air Quality.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Commission Directorate-General for the Environment (DG ENV). Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, October 2022. http://dx.doi.org/10.2779/91313