Eurobarometer 97.3 April-May 2022 ZA No. 7888
Please note that this Eurobarometer wave was collected during the Coronavirus pandemic. It therefore deviates from previous Eurobarometer waves in several aspects, including the mode of data collection, the presence resp. formulation of certain demographic and interview protocol variables, and the source materials delivered to the archive. For further details on the mode of data collection please refer to the Technical Specifications in the basic bilingual questionnaire.
The variable names of the demographic items have been adjusted to the series standard.
- European Parliament Spring Survey (QA)
- Sport and Physical Activity (QB)
- Key Challenges of our Times - The EU in 2022 (QC)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable report
- Basic bilingual questionnaire
- Original dataset and documentation supplied by Kantar Public
- Question module QA "European Parliament Spring Survey" partly replicates questions asked in the context of Eurobarometer 96.2 and introduces new questions on the war in the Ukraine.
- Question module QB "Sport and Physical Activity" partly replicates questions asked in the context of Eurobarometer 88.4 (ZA6939).
- Question module QC "Key challenges of our Times – the EU in 2022" partly replicates questions from Eurobarometer 96.1 (ZA7846) and introduces new questions on the war in the Ukraine.
- The variable names of the standard demography variables have been changed according to the usual Eurobarometer nomenclature.
- Current dataset version: archive pre-release, v1.0.0 as of 2022-12-21, doi:10.4232/1.14055
- European Parliament:
European Parliament Eurobarometer Spring Survey 2022 (EB 97.3): Rallying around the European flag: democracy as anchor point in times of crisis. Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Parliament and co-ordinated by the European Commission, Directorate-General for Communication. Brussels, June 2022. http://dx.doi.org/10.2861/614776
- European Commission:
Special Eurobarometer 525. Sport and physical activity.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of Directorate-General for Education, Youth, Sport and Culture. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, September 2022. http://dx.doi.org/10.2766/356346
- European Commission:
Special Eurobarometer 526. Key challenges of our times - the EU in 2022.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Commission. Survey requested and co-ordinated by Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit. Brussels, June 2022. http://dx.doi.org/10.2775/571724