Eurobarometer 96.2 November-December 2021 ZA No. 7847
Please note that this Eurobarometer wave was collected during the Coronavirus pandemic. It therefore deviates from previous Eurobarometer waves in several aspects, including the mode of data collection, the presence resp. formulation of certain demographic and interview protocol variables, and the source materials delivered to the archive. For further details on the mode of data collection please refer to the Technical Specifications in the basic bilingual questionnaire.
The variable names of the demographic items have been adjusted to the series standard.
- Parlemeter 2021 (QA)
- Integration of Immigrants in the European Union (QB)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, online access to questionnaires and DATA DOWNLOAD)
- Archive variable report
- Basic bilingual questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by Kantar Public
- Question module QA "Parlemeter 2021" partly replicates questions asked in the context of Eurobarometer 95.1 (ZA7781) and Eurobarometer 94.2 (ZA7750).
- Question module QB "Integration of Immigrants in the European Union" partly replicates questions asked in the context of Eurobarometer 88.2 (ZA6927).
- The variable names of the standard demography variables have been changed according to the usual Eurobarometer nomenclature.
- Current data set version: archive pre-release, v1.0.0 as of 2023-01-26, doi:10.4232/1.14063
Parlemeter 2021. Defending Democracy | Empowering Citizens.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Parliament. Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit) and the European Parliament, Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM “Public Opinion Monitoring Unit” (POMU)). Brussels, January 2022. http://dx.doi.org/10.2861/825364
Special Eurobarometer 519. Integration of Immigrants in the European Union.
Conducted by Kantar Public at the request of the European Commission Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs (DG HOME). Survey co-ordinated by the Directorate-General for Communication (DG COMM ‘Media monitoring and Eurobarometer’ Unit). Brussels, June 2022. http://dx.doi.org/10.2837/672792