Eurobarometer 15 March - April 1981 ZA No. 1206
Membership in the European Community
- Attitudes towards the European Community
- Interest in television (viewing habits)
- Interest in French culture
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.1.0 (2012)
- The codebook documentation of the question text for the VOTE INTENTION variable is not correct for Italy. Question wording for ITALY (ONLY) is: "Do you feel closer to any one of the parties on the following list than all the others? IF YES: Which one?" Corrected for ZA deliveries after March 15, 1999.
- In the REGION (of interview) variable, codes 4 and 5 for France are inverted. Code 4 should read "Paris Region" and code 5 should read "Paris Basin". Corrected for ZA deliveries after March 15, 1999.
- In variable V15 ("EC Membership - good / bad"), data for categories '2' ("neither good nor bad") and '0' ("DK, NA") have been collapsed into category '2'.
- In variable V29 ("Attitudes if te Common Market had been scrapped"), data for categories '2' ("Indifferent") and '0' ("DK, NA") have been collapsed into category '2'.
Commission of the European Communities: Euro-Barometer 15. Brussels, June 1981.