Eurobarometer 25 March-April 1986 ZA No. 1543
Holiday Travel and Environmental Problems
- Holiday travels and activities
- Concern about environmental pollution and attitudes towards environment protection
- Trust in people from other countries
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including errata, version tracking, access to data and documents)
- Archive variable reports
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Search in Eurobarometer Codebooks / Questionnaires
- ZACAT online access - dataset v1.0.0 (study and variable retrieval, data browsing, descriptive analysis, data download)
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
Commission of the European Communities: Euro-Barometer 25. Brussels, June 1986.
Kommission der Europäischen Gemeinschaften: Die Europäer und der Urlaub (Europeans and their Holidays / Los europeos y las vacaciones). Brüssel, März 1987.
|France||1003||31 Mar 86 - 25 Apr 86||FR|
|Belgium||1007||28 Mar 86 - 14 Apr 86|
|Netherlands||1001||26 Mar 86 - 04 Apr 86||NL|
|Germany (West)||987||24 Mar 86 - 30 Apr 86||DE|
|Italy||1102||20 Mar 86 - 11 Apr 86||IT|
|Luxembourg||299||28 Mar 86 - 21 Apr 86||LU|
|Denmark||1043||20 Mar 86 - 30 Mar 86||DK|
|Ireland||1002||27 Mar 86 - 11 Apr 86||IE|
|Great Britain||1055||20 Mar 86 - 11 Apr 86||GB|
|Northern Ireland||324||20 Mar 86 - 11 Apr 86||GB_NI|
|Greece||1000||21 Mar 86 - 12 Apr 86||GR|
|Spain||1008||19 Mar 86 - 06 Apr 86||ES|
|Portugal||1000||21 Mar 86 - 14 Apr 86||PT|
|Questionnaire Copyright and Acknowledgements|
- Variable REGION for Great Britain / United Kingdom in EUROBAROMETER 5-10 and 16-31A: Should read "EAST MIDLANDS" instead of "NORTH MIDLANDS".
- The SUPPORT FOR COMMON MARKET INDEX is not correct. Corrected for ZA deliveries after March 15, 1999.
- Dubious frequencies and inconsistencies have been detected for the HOUSEHOLD (FAMILY) INCOME variables (V296 and V303). Category '10' in variable V296 has extremely high frequencies for Ireland and Northern Ireland. These responses are coded '5' (DK/NA) in the harmonized variable V303. For unknown reasons responses to category '10' for Italy and to category '12' for Luxembourg are also coded to '5' in the harmonized variable V303. These variables should only be used with caution. Please notice also that V296 codebook category '09' for Denmark ("will not answer") is actually coded '99' in the data set. Correct data are not available (September 14, 2000).
- INCOME (V296): For IRELAND category '10' (1.000-1.149 Pound) includes 435 respondents who did not answer to this question (DK/NA). The INCOME QUARTILES variable (V303) separates correctly. (ZA September 25, 2006)
- SIZE OF COMMUNITY (V301) category 7 for Germany should be labelled '500.000 and more'.
© GESIS Meinhard Moschner