Eurobarometer 28.1 October-November 1987 ZA No. 2041
- The young Europeans: education, employment, life, interests and knowledge of foreign languages
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Youth survey composed
- 24 from standard Eurobarometer 28 (n=2365) plus a youth oversample (n=7084) asked an enlarged questionnaire. The origin of two cases was not traceable.
- Documentation not complete: Field questio
- of respondents aged 15-nnaires for the enlarged youth survey (oversample) are not available.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- Errata: Danish respondents who declared for political party "Venstre" (V400: VOTE INTENTION) had been coded as falling into the missing value category during the raw data processing for Eurobarometer 28 and 28.1. The correct original data for the main Eurobarometer 28 were then made available by Danish Gallup via Danish Data Archives, and ZA corrected Danish VOTE INTENTION data accordingly. As far as possible this correction was now also applied to Eurobarometer 28.1. Anyway, neither responses for VENSTRE could be recovered (collapsed with DK/NA), nor collapsed responses for DE GROENNE and FREMSKRIDTSPARTIET be separated. The corrections have been effected in the 4th data set edition as of August 22, 2008.
Commission of the European Communities: Young Europeans in 1987, Brussels, September 1988.