Eurobarometer 28.1 October-November 1987 ZA No. 2041
- The young Europeans: education, employment, life, interests and knowledge of foreign languages Publication
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including errata, version tracking, access to data and documents)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Search in Eurobarometer Codebooks / Questionnaires
- ZACAT online access - dataset v1.0.1 (study and variable retrieval, data browsing, descriptive analysis, data download)
- Youth survey composed of respondents aged 15-24 from standard Eurobarometer 28 (n=2365) plus a youth oversample (n=7084) asked an enlarged questionnaire. The origin of two cases was not traceable.
- Documentation not complete: Field questionnaires for the enlarged youth survey (oversample) are not available.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
Commission of the European Communities: Young Europeans in 1987, Brussels, September 1988.
|France||803||19 Oct 87 - 19 Nov 87||FR|
|Belgium||833||08 Oct 87 - 16 Oct 87|| |
BE_NL / BE_FR
|Netherlands||750||28 Oct 87 - 05 Nov 87||NL|
|Germany (West)||801||21 Oct 87 - 19 Nov 87||DE|
|Italy||856||23 Oct 87 - 05 Nov 87||IT|
|Luxembourg||260||15 Oct 87 - 05 Nov 87||LU|
|Denmark||813||26 Oct 87 - 20 Nov 87||DK|
|Ireland||844||20 Oct 87 - 04 Nov 87||IE|
|Great Britain||812||10 Oct 87 - 08 Nov 87||GB|
|Northern Ireland||269||10 Oct 87 - 08 Nov 87||GB_NI|
|Greece||790||12 Oct 87 - 10 Nov 87||GR|
|Spain||788||05 Oct 87 - 23 Oct 87||ES|
|Portugal||832||26 Oct 87 - 24 Nov 87||PT|
|Questionnaire Copyright and Acknowledgements|
- Danish respondents who declared for political party "Venstre" (V400: VOTE INTENTION) had been coded as falling into the missing value category during the raw data processing for Eurobarometer 28 and 28.1. The correct original data for the main Eurobarometer 28 were then made available by Danish Gallup via Danish Data Archives, and ZA corrected Danish VOTE INTENTION data accordingly. As far as possible this correction was now also applied to Eurobarometer 28.1. Anyway, neither responses for VENSTRE could be recovered (collapsed with DK/NA), nor collapsed responses for DE GROENNE and FREMSKRIDTSPARTIET be separated. The corrections have been effected in the 4th data set edition as of August 22, 2008.
© GESIS Meinhard Moschner