Eurobarometer 29 March-April 1988 ZA No. 1714
Environmental Problems and Cancer
- Concern about environmental pollution and attitudes towards environment protection
- Concern about nuclear accidents and radioactivity
- Smoking and dietary habits and prevention of cancer
- Attitudes towards the European Unification and the Single Market
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- Variable REGION for Great Britain / United Kingdom in EUROBAROMETER 5-10 and 16-31A: Should read "EAST MIDLANDS" instead of "NORTH MIDLANDS".
- In Question Q.142 (V71 to V73), the VALUE PRIORITY coding for Germany and Greece differs as follows (categories 10 to 12): 10. More human society; 11. Ideas count more; 12. Fight against crime. The codebook documentation is not correct. Corrected for ZA deliveries after March 15, 1999.
Commission of the European Communities: Euro-Barometer 29. Brussels June 1988.
Commission des Communautes Européennes: Les Europeens et l'Environnement en 1988. Bruxelles, Octobre 1988.