Eurobarometer 31A June- July 1989 ZA No. 1751
European Elections 1989: Post-Election Survey
- Attitudes towards the European Elections (post-election)
- Perception of and attitudes towards poverty
- Attitudes towards energy and environmental problems
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- See also special release: "The European Elections Study 1989"
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- Variable REGION for Great Britain / United Kingdom in EUROBAROMETER 5-10 and 16-31A: Should read "EAST MIDLANDS" instead of "NORTH MIDLANDS".
- The original British data for the AGE variables incorrectly recorded the last two digits of year of birth instead of age at time. Correct data have subsequently been inserted in the ZA version of the data set. The codebook documentation has been corrected for ZA deliveries after March 15, 1999.
Commission of the European Communities: Eurobarometer 32. Brussels, December 1989.
Commission of the European Communities: The Perception of Poverty in Europe - Poverty 3. Brussels, March 1990.
Kommission der Europäischen Gemeinschaften: Die Europäische Meinung und die Energiefragen im Jahre 1989 (Public Opinion in the European Community on Energy in 1989). Brüssel, November 1989.
Herrmann Schmitt, Renato Mannheimer: The European Elections of June 1989. Special issue of The European Journal of Political Research (19:1), 1991.