Eurobarometer 32 October-November 1989 ZA No. 1752
The Single European Market, Drugs, Alcohol and Cancer
- Attitudes towards the family and the number of children
- Attitudes towards the Single European Market
- Serious health problems (including AIDS)
- Smoking habits and attitudes towards cancer
- Attitudes towards alcoholism, drugs and drug addiction (including personal alcohol consumption)
- Perception of and attitudes towards the United Nations
- Attitudes towards military alliances
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire (version 'A' and additional 'B' questions)
- Basic French Questionnaire (version 'B')
- Two questionnaires, Form A and Form B, were used in this survey. Each was administered to one half of the respondents (standard sample size 2000). The Form A questionnaire comprised almost all of the questions asked by Eurobarometer 32. Form B contained a subset of the questions in Form A, plus some additional questions.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.1.0 (2012)
- RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION is documented as "Orthodox" for code '3' in the original Eurobarometer codebooks and basic questionnaires starting with survey number 32. This is not correct in the case of the Netherlands. Dutch respondents have been asked for the Protestant section "Gereformeerd" in the place of "Orthodox". Corrected in the ZA codebooks for deliveries after March 16, 1999.
Commission of the European Communities: EUROBAROMETER 32. Public Opinion in the European Community. Brussels, December 1989.
Kommission der Europäischen Gemeinschaften: Die Familie und den Wunsch nach Kindern - Sonderausgabe Eurobarometer. Brüssel, August 1990.