Eurobarometer 34.1 October-November 1990 ZA No. 1961
- Serious health problems (including AIDS)
- Smoking habits and attitudes towards cancer
- Attitudes towards alcoholism, drugs and drug addiction (including personal alcohol consumption)
- Occupational and domestic (household duties) patterns
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Questions on "occupational and domestic patterns" (TR.1 to TR.29) are repeated from Eurobarometer 34.0 but only put to female respondents aged 22 to 60 years. Meaningful results are obtained for the total population on the 34.0 data; for the target group of women and specific needs of this questionnaire topic, one should combine the 34.1 sub sample with the corresponding 34.0 data.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION is documented as "Orthodox" for code '3' in the original Eurobarometer codebooks and basic questionnaires starting with survey number 32. This is not correct in the case of the NETHERLANDS. Dutch respondents have been asked for the Protestant section "Gereformeerd" in the place of "Orthodox". Corrected in the ZA codebooks for deliveries after March 16, 1999.
- SIZE OF COMMUNITY has not been documented correctly in the case of GREECE. The correct categories (value labels) for Greece are: 01. up to 2.000 inhabitants; 02. 2.001 - 10.000 inhabitants; 03. 10.001 - 50.000 inhabitants; 04. 50.001 - 1.000.000 inhabitants; 05. 1.000.001 and more inhabitants. Current ZA deliveries contain the correct documentation.
Commission of the European Communities: Family and Employment within the Twelve - Special edition of the Eurobarometer
(Famille et emploi dans l'Europe des douze). Brussels, December 1991