Eurobarometer 35A March - April 1991 ZA No. 2033
Working Conditions (selected questions 35.0 + 35.1)
- Attitudes towards health and safety at work
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including errata, version tracking, access to data and documents)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire (compilation based on 35.0)
- Search in Eurobarometer Codebooks / Questionnaires
- ZACAT online access - dataset v1.0.1 (study and variable retrieval, data browsing, descriptive analysis, data download)
- Eurobarometer 35A presents the attitudes of a subset of respondents, who were actively employed and who participated in the surveys 35.0 and 35.1. The original question wording is available in the framework of the 35.0 or 35.1 questionnaires.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
Commission of the European Communities: Europeans and Health and Safety at Work - A survey (Les Européens et la santé et la sécurité au travail). Brussels, 1992.
Paoli, Pascal: First European Survey on the Work Environment 1991 - 1992. Dublin: European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions, 1992; Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, 1992.
- Commission of the European Communities: Opinions of Europeans following the European Year of Safety, Hygiene and Health Protection at Work. Brussels, 1993. (ISBN 92-826-6547-X)
|France||1093||11 Mar 91 - 28 Apr 91||-|
|Belgium||1029||04 Mar 91 - 22 Apr 91||-|
|Netherlands||871||04 Mar 91 - 23 Apr 91||-|
|Germany (West)||1141||08 Mar 91 - 16 Apr 91||-|
|Italy||936||07 Mar 91 - 170 Apr 91||-|
|Luxembourg||492||04 Mar 91 - 30 Apr 91||-|
|Denmark||1161||10 Mar 91 - 28 Apr 91||-|
|Ireland||894||10 Mar 91 - 25 Apr 91||-|
|Great Britain||1090||06 Mar 91 - 18 Apr 91||-|
|Greece||868||08 Mar 91 - 22 Apr 91||-|
|Spain||938||07 Mar 91 - 23 Apr 91||-|
|Portugal||952||08 Mar 91 - 16 Apr 91||-|
|Germany (East)||1354||08 Mar 91 - 15 Apr 91||-|
|Questionnaire Copyright and Acknowledgements|
- RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION is documented as "Orthodox" for code '3' in the original Eurobarometer codebooks and basic questionnaires starting with survey number 32. This is not correct in the case of the NETHERLANDS. Dutch respondents have been asked for the Protestant section "Gereformeerd" in the place of "Orthodox". Corrected in the ZA codebooks for deliveries after March 16, 1999.
- SIZE OF COMMUNITY has not been documented correctly in the case of GREECE. The correct categories (value labels) for Greece are: 01. up to 2.000 inhabitants; 02. 2.001 - 10.000 inhabitants; 03. 10.001 - 50.000 inhabitants; 04. 50.001 - 1.000.000 inhabitants; 05. 1.000.001 and more inhabitants. Current ZA deliveries contain the correct documentation. The original INRA codebook and SPSS documentation for categories '04' and '05' is erroneous.
- Starting with Eurobarometer 34 and up to survey 61, NUTS 1 level data (REGION II) for the NETHERLANDS are not (re-)coded
in accordance with the official EUROSTAT nomenclature of territorial unit statistics. The NUTS 2 level province ZEELAND should be
coded as belonging to NUTS 1 region (landsdel) WEST instead of SOUTH Netherlands. (ZA editions will be corrected from EB 53 onwards, November 11, 2005)
© GESIS Meinhard Moschner