Eurobarometer 36 October-November 1991 ZA No. 2081
Regional Identity and Perceptions of the Third World
- Regional identity and regional development
- Attitudes towards the Single European Market (Italian attitudes)
- Attitudes towards the EC enlargement
- Attitudes towards data protection
- Smoking habits and cancer prevention
- Perception of the "Third World" and attitudes towards aid to development
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- A few questions have been asked simultaneously in Central and Eastern Eurobarometer 2 (ZA2251).
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.1.0 (2012)
- RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION is documented as "Orthodox" for code '3' in the original Eurobarometer codebooks and basic questionnaires starting with survey number 32. This is not correct in the case of the NETHERLANDS. Dutch respondents have been asked for the Protestant section "Gereformeerd" in the place of "Orthodox". Corrected in the ZA codebooks for deliveries after March 16, 1999.
- SIZE OF COMMUNITY has not been documented correctly in the case of GREECE. The correct categories (value labels) for Greece are: 01. up to 2.000 inhabitants; 02. 2.001 - 10.000 inhabitants; 03. 10.001 - 50.000 inhabitants; 04. 50.001 - 1.000.000 inhabitants; 05. 1.000.001 and more inhabitants. Current ZA deliveries contain the correct documentation. The original INRA codebook and SPSS documentation for categories '04' and '05' is erroneous.
Commission of the European Communities: EUROBAROMETER 36. Public Opinion in the European Community. Brussels, December 1991.
Kommission der Europäischen Gemeinschaften: Kein Europa ohne Regionen (No Europe without its Regions). Brüssel, 1992.
Commission des Communautés Européennes: La façon dont les Européens perçoivent le tiers-Monde en 1991. Bruxelles, Mars 1992
Commission of the European Communities: The European Community and United Germany in Autumn 1991. Brussels, December 1991.