Eurobarometer 37.0 + 37.1 March-May 1992 ZA No. 2243
European Drug Prevention Program
- Attitudes towards alcoholism, drugs and drug addiction (including personal alcohol consumption)
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire (compilation based on 37.0)
- This dataset merges the responses to identical questions on the topics "drugs" and "alcohol" plus a set of relevant demographics from the Eurobarometer surveys 37.0 and 37.1. The original question wording is available in the framework of the 37.0 or 37.1 questionnaires.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.1.0 (2012)
- SIZE OF COMMUNITY has not been documented correctly in the case of GREECE. The correct categories (value labels) for Greece are: 01. up to 2.000 inhabitants; 02. 2.001 - 10.000 inhabitants; 03. 10.001 - 50.000 inhabitants; 04. 50.001 - 1.000.000 inhabitants; 05. 1.000.001 and more inhabitants. Current ZA deliveries contain the correct documentation. The original INRA codebook and SPSS documentation for categories '04' and '05' is erroneous.
Commission of the European Communities: European Week for Drug Abuse Prevention. Brussels, November 1992 (also available in French).