Eurobarometer 43.0 + 43.1 March-May 1995 ZA No. 2638
Drug Abuse and AIDS
- Attitudes towards and knowledge about drug abuse
- Attitudes towards and knowledge about AIDS
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire (compilation based on 43.0)
- This dataset merges the responses to identical questions on the topics "drugs" and "alcohol" plus a set of relevant demographics from the Eurobarometer surveys 43.0 (standard sample) and 43.1 (youth oversample). The original question wording is available in the framework of the 43.0 or 43.1 questionnaires.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
SIZE OF COMMUNITY (P6) data for SWEDEN have been supplied with four categories, deviating from the Swedish field questionnaire (seven categories) and from Eurobarometer surveys 44 ff.
Starting with Eurobarometer 34 and up to survey 61, NUTS 1 level data (REGION II) for the NETHERLANDS are not (re-)coded
in accordance with the official EUROSTAT nomenclature of territorial unit statistics. The NUTS 2 level province ZEELAND should be
coded as belonging to NUTS 1 region (landsdel) WEST instead of SOUTH Netherlands. (ZA editions will be corrected from EB 53 onwards, November 11, 2005)
- INCOME (D.29 / V205) data for PORTUGAL have been shifted and documentation (including the variable report) is not correct. The correct categories are as follows. Users should recode the data (9=13, 10=14) and re-define the categories in accordance. (1) Less than 60000 ESP; (2) 60001 to 90000 ESP; (3) 90001 to 120000 ESP; (4) 120001 to 150000 ESP; (5) 150001 to 200000 ESP; (6) 200001 to 250000 ESP; (7) 250001 to 300000 ESP; (8) More than 300000 ESP; (9) Refusal; (10) DK
INRA (Europe) pour la Commission Européenne: Les Européens et la drogue. Bruxelles, juin 1995 (ISBN/ISSN: 9282760960).