Eurobarometer 44.3OVR February-April 1996 ZA No. 2830
Employment, Unemployment, and Gender Equality
- Employment conditions and unemployment
- Attitudes on gender equality (men and women at work)
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire (including INRA weighting information)
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Basic sample + unemployed OVeRsample (Q.1 to Q.110)
- For detailed weighting information see the basic English questionnaire.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- Errata: Starting with Eurobarometer 34 and up to survey 61, NUTS 1 level data (REGION II) for the NETHERLANDS are not (re-)coded in accordance with the official EUROSTAT nomenclature of territorial unit statistics. The NUTS 2 level province ZEELAND should be coded as belonging to NUTS 1 region (landsdel) WEST instead of SOUTH Netherlands. (ZA editions will be corrected from EB 53 onwards, November 11, 2005)
Duncan Gallie (on behalf of the European Commission): Employment, Unemployment and the Quality of life: The Employment in Europe Survey 1996. University of Oxford, June 1997.
European Commission, Directorate General for Employment, Industrial Relation and social Affairs: Women and Men in Europe and equal Opportunities - Results of an Opinion Poll. Brussels, March 1997.
- European Commission: Equal opportunities for women and men in Europe?. Brussels, January 1999 (also available in French and German).