Eurobarometer 47.2 April-June 1997 ZA No. 2937
Women and Cancer, the European Parliament, and Expectations of the European Union
- European citizens' rights
- Women and the prevention of cancer
- Attitudes towards the European Parliament
- The European Union: fears and expectations
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Data for questions Q.9 to Q.32 asked to respondents aged 15 to 24 are only available separately in the framework of Eurobarometer 47.2OVR including an additional OVeRsample of young respondents.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION is documented as "Orthodox" for code '3' in the original Eurobarometer codebooks and basic questionnaires starting with survey number 32. This is not correct in the case of the NETHERLANDS. Dutch respondents have been asked for the Protestant section "Gereformeerd" in the place of "Orthodox".
European Commission: EUROBAROMETER 47. Public Opinion in the European Community. Brussels, October 1997.
INRA (Europe) pour la Commission Européenne: Les Européennes et le cancer. Bruxelles, juillet 1997.
INRA (Europe): Young Europeans (Eurobarometer 47.2). For EC Directorate General XXII Education, Training and Youth. Brussels, July 1997.