Eurobarometer 47.2OVR April-June 1997 ZA No. 2938
- Young Europeans: personal life situation, organizational membership and activities, attitudes towards social problems, attitudes towards different/foreign people, employment issues, working/studying abroad
- Knowledge of foreign languages
Documents and Data:
- Study Description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Youth sample 47.2 + youth OVeRsample (respondents aged 15 to 24)
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION is documented as "Orthodox" for code '3' in the original Eurobarometer codebooks and basic questionnaires starting with survey number 32. This is not correct in the case of the NETHERLANDS. Dutch respondents have been asked for the Protestant section "Gereformeerd" in the place of "Orthodox".
INRA (Europe) for the European Commission, Directorate General for Education, Training, Youth (DGXXII): The Young Europeans. Eurobarometer 47.2. Brussels, July 1997 (also available in French and German).