Eurobarometer 48.0 October-November 1997 ZA No. 2959
- Trust in institutions
- Attitudes towards other EU countries (trustworthy...)
- Attitudes towards the enlargement of the EU
- The image of Italy in Europe
- The image of the Basque country
- Attitudes towards immigrants (trends)
- Holiday travels - behavior, attitudes and preferences
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- For six respondents D.8 (Age when stopped full-time education) indicates a value which is too high for their age (D.11) in the original INRA data set edition. Corrected as far as possible in the GESIS Data Archive codebook edition as of April 11, 2002.
- Starting with Eurobarometer 34 and up to survey 61, NUTS 1 level data (REGION II) for the NETHERLANDS are not (re-)coded
in accordance with the official EUROSTAT nomenclature of territorial unit statistics. The NUTS 2 level province ZEELAND should be
coded as belonging to NUTS 1 region (landsdel) WEST instead of SOUTH Netherlands. (GESIS Data Archive editions will be corrected from EB 53 onwards, November 11, 2005)
European Commission: EUROBAROMETER 48. Public Opinion in the European Community. Brussels, March 1998.
Gille-Belova, Olga (Commission Européenne, Direction Générale X): Les enjeux de l'elargissement de l'union europeenne dans l'opinion publique. Bruxelles, fevrier 1998.
INRA (Europe) for the European Commission, Directorate General XXIII: Facts and Figures on the Europeans on Holidays. Brussels, March 1998.