Eurobarometer 50.1 November-December 1998 ZA No. 3086
Information Society Services, Food Quality, the Family, and Aid to Development
- Information society services
- Consumer behaviour with respect to food products and labeling
- Attitudes towards partnership and marriage, child care, and family
- Organizational membership
- Legacy left to the young generation
- Attitudes towards aid to development (Third World)
- Attitudes towards other EU countries (trustworthy ...) (Italians in Europe)
- Regional identity and trust in governments (Italians in Europe)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive Variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- No standard trend questions
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
INRA (Europe) for the European Commission, Directorate General XIII: Measuring Information Society (Les Europeens et la societe de l'information). Brussels, March 1999.
- INRA (Europe) pour la Commission Européenne, Direction Générale VI: Les européens et les labels de qualité. Bruxelles, fevrier 1999.
INRA (Europe) for the European Commission, Directorate-General VIII: Europeans and Development Aid. Brussels, February 1999 (also available in French).