Eurobarometer 51.0 March-May 1999 ZA No. 3171
Elderly People and Domestic Violence
- Trust in national and European institutions
- Information about the Common European Currency (EURO)
- Attitudes towards the enlargement of the European Union
- The role of the European Parliament
- Attitudes towards elderly people and pension schemes
- Violence against children
- Domestic violence against women
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Swiss data available on 'Trust in Institutions' in the framework of EBCH 1999
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
- Errata: Vote intention question D.4 is not documented in the basic bilingual questionnaires.
European Commission: EUROBAROMETER 51. Public Opinion in the European Community. Brussels, July 1999.
INRA (Europe) for the Secretariat-General of the European Commission: Europeans and violence against children. Brussels, June 1999 (also available in French).
INRA (Europe) for the European Commission, Directorate General X: Europeans and their views on domestic violence against women. Brussels, June 1999 (also available in French).