Eurobarometer 52.1 November-December 1999 ZA No. 3205
Modern Biotechnology, Quality Of Life, and Consumers Access to Justice
- New technologies: attitudes towards biotechnology (including genetic engineering)
- Quality of life (including access to new information technologies, health and health care services, ...)
- Attitudes towards socially excluded people
- EC symbols and logos on products
- Consumer rights and access to justice
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- No standard trend questions (except for Norway)
- Current archive dataset version / update: v2.0.0 (2012)
This new dataset adds data from Norway collected in a parallel survey conducted by AC NIELSEN NORGE AS on behalf of the Norwegian Social Science Data Services [NSD0935], Bergen.
INRA (Europe) for the European Commission, Directorate General "Research": The Europeans and Biotechnology. Brussels, March 2000 (also available in French).
INRA (Europe), European Coordination Office S.A., pour La Direction Générale Emploi et Affaires sociales Sécurité sociale et intégration sociale Recherche et analyse sur la démographie et la situation sociale: Les Europeens et la Qualite de Vie. Brussels. June 2000.
INRA (Europe), EUROPEAN COORDINATION OFFICE S.A. FOR The Directorate-General for Health and Consumer Protection: Europeans and the EC-Logo. Brussels. 15 March 2000. (also available in French and German)