Eurobarometer 54.2 January-February 2001 ZA No. 3388
Impacts of New Technologies, Employment and Social Affairs, and Disabilities
- Employment and social affairs: the impact of new technologies (including personal job situation, job prospects and mobility)
- Attitudes towards people with long-lasting disabilities
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Norwegian data from a survey conducted by NORSK Gallup in parallel to Eurobarometer 54.2 have been integrated by the archive. See also Eurobarometer 54.1 (ZA3387).
- No standard trend questions, reduced demographics
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.1.0 (2012)
European Opinion Research Group EEIG, INRA (EUROPE) EUROPEAN COORDINATION OFFICE for Directorate-General "Employment and Social Affairs": The Social Situation in the European Union. February 2001 (also available in French).
European Opinion Research Group (EORG) for the Education and Culture Directorate-General: Attitudes of Europeans to disablilities. May 2001. (also available in French and German).