Eurobarometer 56.0 August-September 2001 ZA No. 3625
Information and Communication Technologies, Financial Services, and Cultural Activities
- Information and communication technologies: Computer / Internet usage and teleworking
- Attitudes towards financial services and the financial situation of the respondent
- Cultural activities / media exposure (television, radio, computer/Internet, print media, music)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- No standard trend questions; no questions Q.29 to Q.33; reduced demographics
- EORG has produced additional weighting variables to provide a better basis of comparison with a previous EUROSTAT survey. They are applied in the official reports on "Cultural Activities" (Q.34 to Q.50). Standard Eurobarometer weighting variables are also available.
- Comparable data for the special module on the Cultural Activities for the candidate countries are available at a later time in the context of Candidate Countries Eurobarometer 2003.1 (ZA4159).
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
Rosario Spadaro (European Opinion Research Group, EEIG): Europeans' participation in cultural activities. A Eurobarometer survey carried out at the request of the European Commission, EUROSTAT. Brussels. April 2002.
- Chiara Badalori: European Citizens and the Media. National Reports. Public Opinion in the European Union. Executive Summary. Brussels, May 2003.
European Opinion Research Group, EEIG, pour la Commission Européenne: Les européens et les technologies de l'information et de la communication dans le cadre de l'emploi. Bruxelles, Automne 2001.
Christophe Duflos (EORG, for the Directorate-General): Europeans' views on banking and insurance services. (Comparative report with previous surveys). Brussels, December 2001.