Eurobarometer 56.0 August-September 2001 ZA No. 3625
Information and Communication Technologies, Financial Services, and Cultural Activities
- Information and communication technologies: Computer / Internet usage and teleworking
- Attitudes towards financial services and the financial situation of the respondent
- Cultural activities / media exposure (television, radio, computer/Internet, print media, music)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including errata, version tracking, access to data and documents)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Search Eurobarometer Codebooks / Questionnaires
- ZACAT online access (study and variable retrieval, data browsing, descriptive analysis, data download)
- No standard trend questions; no questions Q.29 to Q.33; reduced demographics
- EORG has produced additional weighting variables to provide a better basis of comparison with a previous EUROSTAT survey. They are applied in the official reports on "Cultural Activities" (Q.34 to Q.50). Standard Eurobarometer weighting variables are also available.
- Comparable data for the special module on the Cultural Activities for the candidate countries are available at a later time in the context of Candidate Countries Eurobarometer 2003.1 (ZA4159).
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
Rosario Spadaro (European Opinion Research Group, EEIG):
Europeans' participation in cultural activities. A Eurobarometer survey carried out at the request of the European Commission, EUROSTAT. Brussels. April 2002 (also available in French and german).
- Chiara Badalori: European Citizens and the Media. National Reports. Public Opinion in the European Union. Executive Summary. Brussels, May 2003.
European Opinion Research Group, EEIG, pour la Commission Européenne: Les européens et les technologies de l'information et de la communication dans le cadre de l'emploi. Bruxelles, Automne 2001.
Christophe Duflos (EORG, for the Directorate-General): Europeans' views on banking and insurance services. (Comparative report with previous surveys). Brussels, December 2001 (report and comparative report also available in French).
|France||1002||27 Aug 01 - 27 Sep 01||FR|
|Belgium||1031||27 Aug 01 - 24 Sep 01|
|Netherlands||1047||25 Aug 01 - 24 Sep 01||NL|
|Germany (West)||1023||25 Aug 01 - 24 Sep 01||DE_W|
|Italy||998||22 Aug 01 - 24 Sep 01||IT|
|Luxembourg||609||25 Aug 01 - 24 Sep 01||LU_LU / LU_FR|
|Denmark||1001||22 Aug 01 - 24 Sep 01||DK|
|Ireland||1002||27 Aug 01 - 24 Sep 01||IE|
|Great Britain||1041||22 Aug 01 - 24 Sep 01||GB|
|Northern Ireland||305||29 Aug 01 - 19 Sep 01||GB_NI|
|Greece||1001||03 Sep 01 - 24 Sep 01||GR|
|Spain||1000||31 Aug 01 - 21 Sep 01||ES|
|Portugal||1000||30 Aug 01 - 25 Sep 01||PT|
|Germany (East)||1024||25 Aug 01 - 24 Sep 01||DE_E|
|Finland||1023||28 Aug 01 - 27 Sep 01||FI_FI / FI_SE|
|Sweden||1000||28 Aug 01 - 27 Sep 01||SE|
|Austria||1093||25 Aug 01 - 24 Sep 01||AT|
|Questionnaire Copyright and Acknowledgements|