Eurobarometer 56.1 September-October 2001 ZA No. 3626
Social Exclusion and Modernization of Pension Systems
- Social exclusion, employment conditions and unemployment
- Reform on the pensions
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- No standard trend questions, reduced demographics
- Current archive dataset version / update: v2.0.0 (2012)
This new dataset adds data from Norway collected in a parallel survey
conducted by TNS Gallup Institute AS, Oslo, on behalf of the Norwegian Social Science Data Services [NSD0939], Bergen.
- Data for Q.3 (MINIMUM INCOME) are not available, except for Norway.
- Q29M (WEEKLY WORKING HOURS) data for FINLAND are dubious. In addition to single wild codes for all countries, the Finnish cases coded 300 to 450 are clearly out of range (part of the cases to be coded 30 to 45 might have erroneously been coded using the first two of the three digits provided for data entry). Consequently also Q29R should only be used with caution for Finland. [26.04.05]
Duncan Gallie and Serge Paugam: Social Precarity and Social Integration. Report for the European Commission based on Eurobarometer 56.1. Brussels. October 2002. [Note: Technical annex 2 of this report includes information on response rates.]
European Opinion Research Group (EORG): Special Eurobarometer 161 / Wave 56.1. The Future of Pension Systems. This survey was requested by the Directorate-General Employment and Social Affairs and coordinated by Directorate-General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels. January 2004.