Eurobarometer 56.1 September-October 2001 ZA No. 3626
Social Exclusion and Modernization of Pension Systems
- Social exclusion, employment conditions and unemployment
- Reform on the pensions
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- No standard trend questions, reduced demographics
- Current archive dataset version / update: v2.0.0 (2012)
This new dataset adds data from Norway collected in a parallel survey
conducted by TNS Gallup Institute AS, Oslo, on behalf of the Norwegian Social Science Data Services [NSD0939], Bergen.
Duncan Gallie and Serge Paugam: Social Precarity and Social Integration. Report for the European Commission based on Eurobarometer 56.1. Brussels. October 2002. [Note: Technical annex 2 of this report includes information on response rates.]
European Opinion Research Group (EORG): Special Eurobarometer 161 / Wave 56.1. The Future of Pension Systems. This survey was requested by the Directorate-General Employment and Social Affairs and coordinated by Directorate-General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels. January 2004.