Eurobarometer 57.0 February-April 2002 ZA No. 3638
Agriculture, Energy, and Discrimination Issues
- The Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
- Energy use (consumption, sources, global warming, research, future, preferences)
- Discrimination (experience of and attitudes towards discrimination)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- No standard trend questions
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
The European Research Group (EORG): Europeans and the Common Agricultural Policy 2001-2002. For: The Agriculture Directorate-General. Brussels. June 2002.
European Commission: Eurobarometer. Energy: Issues, Options and Technologies. Science and Society. A report produced by The European Opinion Research Group (EORG) for the Directorate-General for Research. December 2002.
Alan Marsh, Melahat Sahin-Dikmen: Discrimination in Europe (Report B). London (Policy Studies Institute). November 2002.
Alan Marsh, Melahat Sahin-Dikmen (for the the European Commission, Directorate General Employment and Social Affaires): Eurobarometer 57.0, Discrimination in Europe (Executive Summary). May 2003.