Eurobarometer 57.2 April-June 2002 ZA No. 3640
Health Issues, Cross-Border Purchases, and National Identities
- Healthcare systems
- Cross-border purchases in the European Union
- National and European Identities (for Austria, Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain, the U.K. and by way of exception extended to Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- No standard trend questions except for "national identity" and demographics
- Eurobarometer 57.2 includes data on "National and European Identities" (Q.25 to Q.27) plus demographics for the candidate countries Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland.
- Data for questions Q.28 to Q.35 (Youth attitudes on drugs) are only available separately in the framework of Eurobarometer 57.2OVR including an OVeRsample of young respondents aged 15 to 24.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
The European Opinion Research Group EEIG and EOS Gallup Europe: Views on business-to-consumer cross-border trade. Report for the Health and Consumer Protection Directorate-General and Enterprise Directorate-General. Managed and organised by: Press and Communication Directorate-General Public Opinion Analysis Unit. Brussels 2002.