Eurobarometer 59.0 January-March 2003 ZA No. 3903
Lifelong Learning, Health, and Partners and Fertility
- Attitudes towards life-long learning
- Health issues (personal state, medical treatment, precautions, women)
- Dietary habits and alcohol consumption
- Safety issues (general product safety, accident prevention habits, children's safety)
- Partnership, household tasks, child care and family planning
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Original EORG data set edition
- No standard trend questions
- Swiss data available on the 'Family and Partnership' module in the framework of EBCH 2003 (online access to integrated datasets EU+Switzerland via FORS online data catalogue)
- Data from Norway and Iceland for the question module on "Lifelong Learning" plus relevant demographics.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training (Cedefop): Lifelong learning: citizens' view. Luxembourg 2003.
European Opinion Research Group (EORG): Special Eurobarometer Wave 59.0. Health, Food, and Alcohol, and Safety. Requested by Directorate General Health and Consumer Protection and coordinated by Directorate General Press and Communication. December 2003.