Eurobarometer 59.2 May-June 2003 ZA No. 3905
The Common Agricultural Policy, Issues of Immigration, Rail Transport, Consumer Protection, and Information Society
- The Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
- Immigration and the right of asylum (including public safety and justice issues)
- Attitudes towards immigrants and people from different races, religions and cultures (racism and xenophobia)
- The international (political) situation (incl. attitudes towards the USA)
- Rail transport services
- Consumer protection and cross-border purchases of non-food products and services in the European Union
- Information Technology: Internet access, usage, and expectations (E-inclusion)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Original EORG data set edition
- No standard trend questions (except EU policy items and attitudes towards the USA)
- Comparable data on EU items and the special modules on Information Technology and on Public Safety (Q.8 to Q.13) are available in the context of Candidate Countries Eurobarometer 2003.3 (ZA3984).
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
European Opinion Research Group (EORG): Special Eurobarometer Wave 59.2. Consumer Protection in the European Union. Requested by Directorate General Health and Consumer Protection and coordinated by Directorate General Press and Communication. November 2003.
European Opinion Research Group (EORG): Special Eurobarometer Wave 59.2. European Union Citizens and the Common Agricultural Policy. Public Opinion in the Member States. Requested by Directorate General Agriculture and coordinated by Directorate General Press and Communication. October 2003.
European Opinion Research Group (EORG): Special Eurobarometer 194 / Wave 59.2. Internet. Public Opinion in the Member States. Requested by Directorate General Employment and coordinated by Directorate General Press and Communication. Brussels, March 2004. (FRENCH)
- Majority Attitudes towards Migrants and Minorities: key theories, summary and reports on findings from the Eurobarometer (EU 15 and Candidate Countries) and the European Social Survey.