Eurobarometer 60.1 October-November 2003 ZA No. 3938
Citizenship and Sense of Belonging, Fraud, and the European Parliament
- Trust in national, international and EU institutions
- The international (political) situation (incl. attitudes towards the USA)
- Citizenship: values, social participation and interests
- European, national and regional identity
- Awareness and worry about fraud in the own country and in the EU
- The European Parliament (perception of and attitudes towards the EP, electoral participation)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Original data set provided by EORG
- The questions on social value, participation and interests have also been asked in the context of Candidate Countries Eurobarometer 2003.5 (ZA4240); other items have been paralleled in Candidate Countries Eurobarometer 2003.4 (ZA3986).
- Most recent dataset update: v1.0.1 (2012)
European Opinion Research Group (EEIG): Eurobarometer 60. Public Opinion in the European Union. Autumn 2003. Brussels, February 2004.
European Opinion Research Group (EEIG): Special Eurobarometer 200 - Wave 60.1. Attitudes related to defrauding the European Union and its budget. Public Opinion in the member states.
European Opinion Research Group (EEIG): Special Eurobarometer 199 - Wave 60.1: Citizenship and Sense of Belonging. Brussels. February 2004.