Eurobarometer 60.1 October-November 2003 ZA No. 3938
Citizenship and Sense of Belonging, Fraud, and the European Parliament
- Trust in national, international and EU institutions
- The international (political) situation (incl. attitudes towards the USA)
- Citizenship: values, social participation and interests
- European, national and regional identity
- Awareness and worry about fraud in the own country and in the EU
- The European Parliament (perception of and attitudes towards the EP, electoral participation)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including errata, version tracking, access to data and documents)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Search Eurobarometer Codebooks / Questionnaires
- ZACAT online access (study and variable retrieval, data browsing, descriptive analysis, data download)
- Original data set provided by EORG
- The questions on social value, participation and interests have also been asked in the context of Candidate Countries Eurobarometer 2003.5 (ZA4240); other items have been paralleled in Candidate Countries Eurobarometer 2003.4 (ZA3986).
- Most recent dataset update: v1.0.1 (2012)
European Opinion Research Group (EEIG): Eurobarometer 60. Public Opinion in the European Union. Autumn 2003. Brussels, February 2004.
European Opinion Research Group (EEIG): Special Eurobarometer 200 - Wave 60.1. Attitudes related to defrauding the European Union and its budget. Public Opinion in the member states.
European Opinion Research Group (EEIG): Special Eurobarometer 199 - Wave 60.1: Citizenship and Sense of Belonging. Brussels. February 2004
|France||1015||09 Oct 03 - 27 Oct 03||FR|
|Belgium||1022||07 Oct 03 - 07 Nov 03|
|Netherlands||1006||07 Oct 03 - 04 Nov 03||NL|
|Germany (West)||1016||04 Oct 03 - 24 Oct 03||DE_W|
|Italy||1008||01 Oct 03 - 28 Oct 03||IT|
|Luxembourg||587||03 Oct 03 - 07 Nov 03||LU_LU / LU_FR|
|Denmark||1000||09 Oct 03 - 05 Nov 03||DK|
|Ireland||1014||06 Oct 03 - 30 Oct 03||IE|
|Great Britain||1055||01 Oct 03 - 05 Nov 03||GB|
|Northern Ireland||307||07 Oct 03 - 28 Oct 03||GB_NI|
|Greece||1001||06 Oct 03 - 02 Nov 03||GR|
|Spain||1000||06 Oct 03 - 01 Nov 03||ES|
|Portugal||1000||03 Oct 03 - 28 Oct 03||PT|
|Germany (East)||1023||04 Oct 03 - 24 Oct 03||DE_E|
|Finland||1018||09 Oct 03 - 05 Nov 03||FI_FI / FI_SE|
|Sweden||1000||01 Oct 03 - 03 Nov 03||SE|
|Austria||1010||03 Oct 03 - 29 Oct 03||AT|
|Questionnaire Copyright and Acknowledgements|
- 27 non-unique respondent id numbers (COUNTRY + RESPONDENT_ID Q04) have been identified; 9 of these (8 for Ireland and one for Northern Ireland) are real duplicates, i.e. the complete record is identical:
COUNTRY code '08' (IRELAND) and respondent id (Q04) '000411'
COUNTRY code '08' (IRELAND) and respondent id (Q04) '000412'
COUNTRY code '08' (IRELAND) and respondent id (Q04) '000413'
COUNTRY code '08' (IRELAND) and respondent id (Q04) '000414'
COUNTRY code '08' (IRELAND) and respondent id (Q04) '000813'
COUNTRY code '08' (IRELAND) and respondent id (Q04) '000814'
COUNTRY code '08' (IRELAND) and respondent id (Q04) '000815'
COUNTRY code '08' (IRELAND) and respondent id (Q04) '000817'
COUNTRY code '09' (NORTHERN IRELAND) and respondent id (Q04) '000025'