Eurobarometer 61 February-March 2004 ZA No. 4056
The European Union, Globalization, and the European Parliament (30 Years of Eurobarometer)
- Trust in national, international and European Union institutions
- Attitudes towards Globalisation and Liberalisation (world-wide market)
- The international (political) situation (incl. attitudes towards the USA)
- The European Parliament (perception of and attitudes towards the EP, electoral participation and vote intention) European Parliament website on 2004 elections
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Original data set provided by EORG
- Comparable data in the framework of Candidate Countries Eurobarometer 2004.1 (ZA4246).
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.0.1 (2012)
European Opinion Research Group (EEIG) / Magyar Gallup Intèzet: Eurobarometer Spring 2004. Public Opinion in the European Union. 30 Years of Eurobarometer. Joint full report of Eurobarometer 61 and CC Eurobarometer 2004.1. Survey requested and coordinated by the Directorate General Press and Communication. Brussels, July 2004.