Eurobarometer 62.2 November-December 2004 ZA No. 4231
Agricultural Policy, Development Aid, and Social Capital
- Main European Union trends
- The Common Agricultural Policy (CAP)
- Attitudes towards development aid
- Social Capital (satisfaction with and importance of different aspects of life, personal networks, political and social commitment, discrimination experience, ...)
- Information and communication technology at the workplace (BG RO only)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including errata, version tracking, access to data and documents)
- Archive variable report
- Basic English Questionnaire
- Basic French Questionnaire
- Search Eurobarometer Codebooks / Questionnaires
- ZACAT online access (study and variable retrieval, data browsing, descriptive analysis, data download)
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS Opinion&Social
- The topical modules CAP (QB1 to QB4) and DEVELOPMENT AID (QC1 to QC13) were not surveyed in Bulgaria and Romania.
- The topical module INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (QE1 to QE12) was only surveyed in Bulgaria and Romania. In the EU member countries identical questions were asked in the framework of Eurobarometer 62.1.
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.1.0 (2012)
- ERRATUM: Within the United Kingdom NUTS 1 region NORTH WEST (v533, code 7) the distribution for SIZE OF COMMUNITY (v508) differs considerably compared to Eurobarometer wave 63 ff.. Up to wave 61 the regional subdivision was different.
- ERRATUM: Duplicate cases with different case ID numbers have been identified in Eurobarometer 62.2 for Austria (2 cases) and Ireland (1 case plus 3 cases with different coding for size of community only). For details please see errata information in the GESIS study description: doi:10.4232/1.10964
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 220 / Wave 62.2. Barometric questions. Survey requested and coordinated by the Directorate General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels, February 2005.
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 221 / Wave 62.2. Europeans and the Common Agricultural Policy. Survey requested by Directorate General Agriculture and coordinated by the Directorate General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels, February 2005.
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 222 / Wave 62.2. Attitudes towards Development Aid. Survey requested by Directorate General Development and coordinated by the Directorate General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels, February 2005.
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 223 / Wave 62.2. Social Capital. Survey requested by Directorate General Employment and Social Affairs and coordinated by the Directorate General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels, February 2005.
|France||1004||27 Nov 04 - 19 Dec 04||FR|
|Belgium||1011||01 Dec 04 - 19 Dec 04|
|Netherlands||1016||22 Nov 04 - 15 Dec 04||NL|
|Germany (West)||1001||26 Nov 04 - 14 Dec 04||DE|
|Italy||1005||02 Dec 04 - 19 Dec 04||IT|
|Luxembourg||510||25 Nov 04 - 16 Dec 04||LU_LU / LU_FR / LU_DE|
|Denmark||1011||29 Nov 04 - 19 Dec 04||DK|
|Ireland||1000||26 Nov 04 - 19 Dec 04||IE|
|Great Britain||1059||26 Nov 04 - 19 Dec 04||GB (UK)|
|Northern Ireland||307||26 Nov 04 - 19 Dec 04||GB (UK)|
|Greece||1000||27 Nov 04 - 18 Dec 04||GR|
|Spain||1045||24 Nov 04 - 18 Dec 04||ES_ES / ES_CA|
|Portugal||1000||01 Dec 04 - 19 Dec 04||PT|
|Germany (East)||532||26 Nov 04 - 14 Dec 04||DE|
|Finland||1028||26 Nov 04 - 19 Dec 04||FI_FI / FI_SE|
|Sweden||1009||24 Nov 04 - 14 Dec 04||SE|
|Austria||1030||30 Nov 04 - 19 Dec 04||AT|
|Cyprus (Republic)||500||01 Dec 04 - 17 Dec 04||CY|
|Czech Republic||1120||26 Nov 04 - 13 Dec 04||CZ|
|Estonia||1000||01 Dec 04 - 17 Dec 04||EE_EE / EE_RU|
|Hungary||1000||25 Nov 04 - 18 Dec 04||HU|
|Latvia||1000||27 Nov 04 - 19 Dec 04||LV_LV / LV_RU|
|Lithuania||1004||27 Nov 04 - 15 Dec 04||LT|
|Malta||500||24 Nov 04 - 16 Dec 04||MT_MT / MT_EN|
|Poland||1000||29 Nov 04 - 17 Dec 04||PL|
|Slovakia||1307||26 Nov 04 - 17 Dec 04||SK|
|Slovenia||1000||29 Nov 04 - 19 Dec 04||SI|
|Bulgaria||1009||24 Nov 04 - 12 Dec 04||BG|
|Romania||1000||02 Dec 04 - 13 Dec 04||RO|
|Questionnaire Copyright and Acknowledgements|