Eurobarometer 64.2 October-November 2005 ZA No. 4414
The European Constitution, Globalization, Energy Resources, and Agricultural Policy
- Trust in national, international and European Union institutions
- European Union enlargement
- The European Constitution
- The international (political) situation (incl. attitudes towards the USA)
- Quality of life (the economic and social situation)
- The European Union and globalisation
- Energy resources
- The Common Agricultural Policy
- Media use: TV, radio, daily newspaper (asked in the demographics framework)
Documents and Data:
- Study description (including version information, errata reporting, variable information, access to questionnaires and data download)
- Archive variable report
- Basic Bilingual Questionnaire
- Original data set and documentation supplied by TNS Opinion&Social
- Including remaining candidate countries after the 2004 enlargement and Northern Cyprus (Turkish Cypriot Community)
- Please notice special data set release for undergraduate political science courses provided as part of a larger teaching package through the Economic and Social Data Service (ESDS): SN 6298
- Current archive dataset version / update: v1.1.0
- Errata: Plausibility problems have been detected for MEDIA USE (D49) in the following cases: D49A (TV channels) for France, Spain, Estonia and Slovenia, D49B (radio stations) for Slovenia, D49C (newspapers) for France, Estonia, Slovenia and Hungary. Variables should be used with caution (2008-01-10).
TNS Opinion & Social: Standard Eurobarometer 64. Public Opinion in the European Union. Survey requested and coordinated by the Directorate-General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels, December 2005.
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 247 / Wave 64.2. Attitudes towards Energy. Survey requested by the Directorate-General Agriculture and coordinated by Directorate-General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels, January 2006.
TNS Opinion & Social: Special Eurobarometer 242 / Wave 64.2. Europeans and the Common Agricultural Policy. Survey requested by the Directorate-General Agriculture and coordinated by Directorate-General Press and Communication (European Commission). Brussels, January 2006.